The aims of the Business Studies degree are:
- Providing work related learning and teaching.
- Advance study of organisations, business management and the changing external environment in which organisations operate.
- Preparing students for careers in business development and management by equipping them with a systematic, broad and integrated understanding of key aspects of business.
- Development of professional skills and career management.
- application of knowledge and understanding of business and management with an emphasis on solving complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice
- Enhancement of lifelong learning skills and personal development.
Curriculum is based on University of Greenwich's program수업시간 :